NiskyBikepathBlog

NiskyBikepathBlog
Do not steal...skating.

Monday, May 3, 2010

May Day


Saturday May Day 11-12 AM

Beautiful day with plenty of activity. I stopped and donated to the Schenectady Christian School who were biking to raise $$$. That's for you Kathleen. I also noticed Luke's picture from a group of pictures lining the path raising $$$ for children battling cancer. Later I saw Chrissy and skated her way for a while. Chrissy, Tom and I chatted shortly at the memory spot. Hi Stephanie.


Sunday May 2nd 5-6 PM

Squeezed in a skate before the rain. Temperature in the 80s and humid.
I saw a momma turtle skidaddling across the path back to the river after presumably, laying eggs. I took a picture of her on my camera phone. She looked nervous. I must've got her heartbeat racing up to 5-6 beats/minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment